Monday 28 June 2010

Reporting

Fishing

Visited a mid-Trent Fishery with my next door neighbour arriving a little before 6am.
Approached a swim below the weir and found barbel spawning. River low and clear.
 I decided it was not the done thing to fish for them in this mode, not that they would be interested, so we moved away and found ourselves a deeper stretch.
Apart from a couple of perch between us, it was bite less and the sun was starting to crisp us so we packed up at noon.

Tried out my cane rod for the first time,it remains a virgin.
No the Trent isn't that blue!!











No apologies necessary I think!

 Mike... oh wassis name? Joyce, that's it, thinks yesterdays post about Abu Hamza was racist or, at least in bad judgement.

The blokes a terrorist you plonker!
Straw clutching comes to mind. Now, do you see what I have to put up with???

No comments:

Post a Comment