Sunday 27 June 2010

Dilemma's



Football

I couldn't make up my mind.
Do I watch all the games I can?
or
Do I watch just England?
Watch England only was the choice, so that's that out of the way then!

Question

This is a real tough one!!
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.
Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous..
Give due consideration to each line.
THE SITUATION:
You are in London.
There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane, with severe flooding.
This is a flood of biblical proportions..
You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.
The situation is nearly hopeless.
You're trying to shoot career-making photos.
There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing into the water.
Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.
THE TEST:
Suddenly, you see a man in the water...
He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.
You move closer... Somehow, the man looks familiar...
You suddenly realise who it is... It's the cleric Abu Hamza - the hook handed guy
You notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever.
You have two options:
You can save the life of Abu or you can shoot a dramatic Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most notorious and powerful men!
THE QUESTION:
Here's the question, and please give an honest answer...
Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?











Fishing

On a river from sparra's fart tomorrow, what river has water in, is the choice I have to make.
Not certain I have much of a choice to make though.
I urgently need to test out my first ever full split cane rod, made for me during the close.

1 comment:

  1. Ol' Rocca recons I'm telling lies when I say, he keeps sending me emails.
    Well I sent him a Personal & Private email asking him to remove from his blog, Graham Elliotts defamatory remarks.
    12 emails later 7 from me 6 from him I had to tell him in the end, my last one, I was having my dinner! Another half truth from el presidente!
    There is a common denominator in everything Rocca writes, just check it out.He has to get the last word, well it's a game two can play this Blog way!
    That Private & Personal emailby the way, got passed to Dave Burr a known antagonist of the BS.Now why would he do that, what's it got to do with him?
    Now I don't know about you but, doesn't Private and Personal mean just that?
    Just remember if you have ever sent, or send him a message, he may well pass it on,so be careful out there. Turncoats,yeh right, just didn't like his new gang friends, so I became my own destiny.

    Poor old Conrad's,been away for a while, he does get a bit twitchy.
    Personal problems? Or pumped with propaganda?
    Got to take it out on somebody I suppose, so he lets off steam with a rant.

    Not certain but I have a real feeling that some of these northern folk have personality defects, or maybe just envy of usEssex men of the world! ;o)

    ReplyDelete