Friday 11 June 2010

Is it here yet?

First day today without rain since Sunday, all butts full, the pond and stream are up to the brim.



Christmas comes early............nearly!!
My red legged came back today but was disappointed, I had cut the grass!
So he sat on the neighbours fence next to my pear tree, and I thought...partridge ...pear tree, but the bugger wouldn't play.
This was as close as it got,  and that really is a pear tree on the right!!
Note the cow parsley, that's a 4 foot fence. No wonder the barn owls aren't about.



Football
A great deal of excitement locally, especially from the ladies, but not me. Over the years I've progressively lost interest in the wonderful game.
I shall try to watch all the England games though.

3 comments:

  1. Looks better Fred, just need to sort out your font size now!
    Had me confused for a min, seems toniorocca.com is from Leeds, St Helens, and Sheffield and visiting when I was in bed. Then it dawned on me.... they are folks visiting from the link on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the widget Fred............ just downloaded it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta!
    Me too Tony,I thought blimey he's quick getting around, then it sunk in!

    ReplyDelete