Monday 8 November 2010

I must not mock the afflicted , I must not...........

"methinks the lady doth protest too much"

Often when people resort to calling names it is because they have no valid argument left and emotion takes over and begins to dictate their actions.
Since "facts" will no longer support their argument the next thing you know they're resorting to insults.
Well some that is, this one started that way and distorted facts as well.


Dear Mr Fantasy





No Sparra's??

I take the blame, all in my garden




 
Morning DJ

For the second morning on the trot this week,i've turned on the radio and turned it off quick!
Why?
I thought Chris Evans would turn me off after the Wogan retirement,but no he hasn't,in fact I think he's pretty good.  Certainly cheers me up every morning.
BUT, why oh why put that rank amateur stand in, Richard Madeley on?
The bloke is probably the worst local radio broadcaster I've ever heard, switching to Smooth less inane rabbit, Lynn Parsons is good..

It's down to me.(1)

Engine failure on a Quantas airline
Eruptions and tsunami in Indonesia
Anne Widdecombe still in Strictly(apparently)



I must not mock.............

No comments:

Post a Comment