Sunday 11 July 2010

Sunday job!

Sutton on Trent

Spent all day talking to guests and fellow members at BS fishery Sutton on Trent(tidal)open day, bank walking the mile & a half stretch.

Plenty of good fish including a barbel of 10lb 4ozs, and also br**m up and around the 8lb mark common.
Primed me to fish there, next time I'll take my kit.
£40 a year, no nutters with 24 packs of lager, no keepnets, no floaters, and park in your swim!


and that's when the fight started... (three)

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.

I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
'No,' she answered.
 I then said,  'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying ...'Yes..'
So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'

And that's when the fight started...

2 comments:

  1. Well done Fred!

    You really do your bit and it is much appreciated!

    I'm enjoying your new fight feature!

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fight feature.......no...better not try that at home!!

    ReplyDelete