Wednesday 1 June 2011

Typical

My last blog entry


Those of you who are that interested, and there was at least one, will see that I am a Known As.
This was due to that fact at 11 years old I got fed up with kids saying things like, "you don't look very boney to me"and on and on and on.
So I added an extra n, rather than giving them a thump, not ever being a violent type.

Tony Rocca
Anyway, guess who has joined those 11 year olds, as expected I might say, yes none other than the little fuhrer himself.
He's also shown once again what a liar he is when it suits his purpose, surely not the actions of an official of  a so called "democratic" association!

7 comments:

  1. Fred, Still nips then?

    And, I am not an official of the ABF, just a member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all, otherwise I wouldn't have put it in my piece would I ?

    If your not an official, what right have you to tell a member he is banned from the AFB, without the benefit of consultation, as allowed for under the so called constitution ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An official told me he was banned Fred. In fact he was banned weeks ago for sharing log ins. One might have thought he had noticed seeing as he can only access the public bit of the site.

    Mind you, he isnt that bright now is he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means the much-vaunted democratic procedure wasn't used..so much for democracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well,it seems he's accepted that he's a liar.

    So if he's not an official, why is a members correspondence being discussed with him.
    The individual is still a member, he was only banned from the Forum.
    One would hope in a "democratic" organisation that a henchmen wouldn't be needed to put the membership in their place.

    He (and his sycophants)tried to influence me whilst I was a member at Hazelford, so why not I suppose!

    Time the little man was put in his place,before his weasly ways do damage. Not my place to say I know, but forewarned is forearmed ABF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was born as Harry Potter but changed my name to Nobby Wallace oh the shame the shame of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a few like you in the Doncaster area, most had a reason to change their name, something to do with not knowing their parentage! ;0)

    ReplyDelete