Saturday 28 May 2011

One year old

That's it, already a year has flown by since I started this Blog.
My original reason for starting remains sound.
The internet trolls have been driven off the forums and are having a go at blogs, but from reading most of them it's only their sycophant entourages comments that encourage them to carry on.
For me the year hasn't been brilliant, not been fishing as much as I would have liked to but family and friends will always come first in my book.So not much to say.

Dealing with two publications this last couple of months has taken it's toll on my right arm and wrist,so the rest from here and elsewhere will do me good for a while.
It's either tennis elbow or a trapped nerve that's giving me gip, or that other thing, repetitive strain injury!
Too much pain to hold a rod in fact, so even if I felt inclined to I couldn't.
Next weekend is the Barbel Show followed by a Romford hospital trip, and the weekend after a table at the Prince Albert show at Ribchester will be the nearest to fishing I'll get.
In fact a week on lake Garda, booked this last week will mean my fishing may only start in July with a Teme weekend at Dave Mason's fishery, followed by a Marsh Farm trip with the guys from Fishing Magic.
We shall see.
In the meantime thanks to all those of have viewed this Blog.

Too the daily viewer from Maidenhead...watch this space, it's coming soon.



Football
Only one team on the park, Manchester Utd totally outclassed.
I hope the managers of this country looked closely at the football played by Barcelona, the ball hardly left the playing surface and they were in control.The long hopefull ball won't work against this level of opposition

No comments:

Post a Comment