Friday 17 September 2010

Fishing

Tidal Trent

Visited a new fishery for me late afternoon and caught the evening tide perfectly.
Dumped a bucket of a fine mixture of Vitalin &pellets as the river stood, and waited and waited and watched big brown rats picking up the bits down below.
 Also watched the white horses galloping over the river surface on a strong upstream wind.

Decided the ten foot straight down bank with the sludgy bottom wasn't the place to try and land fish in the light, let alone dark, so headed home after 21/2 hours either side of the tide.

The tide takes the water out quick this far up river from Hull, so I think further down country, to concentrate on Sutton may be the answer.
Certainly safer and no rats!



He said to me

3. He said to me. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?

    I said to him . ..... Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

4. He said to me. ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay?
    I said to him ... . They don't have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment