Sunday 8 December 2013

Stuff


Investments

I've not updated for quite a while on my investments in AiM, mainly because they are currently showing a paper loss of somewhere about 40%.
They all still show promise, but one in particular is very close to doing the job.
I've tended to invest in small biotech companies and the odd oil exploration company, so I knew along it would be long term, bottom drawer investing .

This is the one that is showing good hope and one that should be of particular interest to us outdoor types.

Sunday's Press    UPDATE 9/12

Not an investment recommendation by the way, you should always carry out your own investigations of companies before putting in your funds and be prepared to make possibly long term paper losses.

Mint sauce and looking WSW!

I've just been advised my lamb from the field next door will be delivered at the end of this week, just the Mum's left in the field now!








Especially for the Anonymous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment