Tuesday 27 August 2013

Rest in peace Simon King

Ah well
  1. The following I received this morning, on a comment on here, it refers to my post on Fishing Magic yesterday advising of the death of Simon King a well known contributor to FM and specimen angler.

    Did you think to ask Simons family or true friends if they wanted that posted yet. No. You are a true nasty thoughtless idiot. Only wanted to show how clever you are. 

    As it clearly states at the top of the thread, I got the detail from facebook, where Simon's death from cancer was posted by a "very good friend" and word had already spread around facebook.


    Just thought I would show you guys that the little yorkshire troll is still about, still reading my every word.
    My guess is he didn't know Simon, or his "true friends" and thought he could get to me.
    He just will not learn!!

    No doubt a tad miffed that his statement on BFW about the Barbel Challenge was way off target!

    Good cause, no chance, not a realistic target, be lucky to get a couple.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Fred.

    I certainly didn't mind you posting about Simon, quite the opposite.

    I've finally set up a FB page "memories of Simon King". please feel free to post memories, stories, photos etc of Simon.

    Thanks

    Miles (his brother)

    ReplyDelete