Saturday 26 January 2013

Confidence broken part 2

Lee Fletcher

Following friendly contact from Lee Fletcher in respect of my previous blog of yesterday, I have decided to remove the entry and leave it in the background just in case the situation changes.

I am still upset with Lee, and have told him so.
In my view to pass on information to an individual,whom he knew to be antagonistic towards me,was a breach of trust of the highest order, especially as all our contacts have been, as could be seen by the email exchange, very friendly.
I have no wish and I'm sure he doesn't want to endanger further any friendship we may have, and no doubt we will have that fishing trip one day!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure anyone will want to go fishing with you at this rate Fred..you keep attacking people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only attack when attacked, there's no other reason for me to do it. They are the only two people.
    Have to look at the timing of their actions you will see that they were found out, and didn't like it. Simple as that really.

    This is nothing to do with fishing this is personal and people not getting their own way and quite honestly if people don't want to go fishing with me, then I really couldn't care one little bit.

    I don't need fake friends, and I'm not looking to win any popularity contests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your statement is not really true as your 'coup' comment named several ex committee members and made derogatory remarks about them. To my knowledge none of those named have attacked you Fred and therefore you had no reason to attack them. Furthermore several of those mentioned served the BS for 10yrs+ and actually did an awful lot of hard work for the membership. Perhaps you should have remembered that before publicly slating them!

    ReplyDelete