Wednesday 26 September 2012

Corr!!

Overwhelmed

As some of you may well know I was involved with the production/editing of Barbel Fisher, the Barbel Society's members magazine from issues 25 to 34. http://www.thebarbelsociety.com/BarbelFisher.htm










































No 34's  cover photo

The latest edition number 34 reached most of the members this last Monday.
Good job I never took any notice of the few personal knockers,otherwise I would have given it up long ago.
Having now made all the members aware it was my final issue I've been overwhelmed, nay inundated with  thanks and well wishes by telephone, personal messages on the private forum and emails  from the membership.Some have even missed me on the various forums!!
So the silent majority have a last had their say, it's a shame I have to wait until Christmas with my general message of thanks to them all, but a letter will be winging it's way to the new editor, as soon as I've milked all the praise.

This internet thingy ain't all it's made out to be by some!



Pixham Ferry 

The test run of the new fishery
12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment