Sunday 27 May 2012

Year three!

Anniversary


Since setting this blog up 2 years ago today, I can say I have got a great deal out of my system about certain individuals and apart from one trying wake me up at 4am in the morning with text messages I try not to even think about them anymore.

So as promised my blog will continue ignoring the individuals.

If I have something to say I will, no holds barred, but otherwise I'll concentrate on my day to day life and hopefully this season, more fishing activity, not just barbel..

In the meantime The Barbel Show at Hinckley next weekend to deal with. The weekend after, the Barbel Society will have a stand at the Prince Albert Angling Club day beside the Ribble I shall be there. A trip to the Big Smoke to meet the ol'boys of the International Drinking Society, and a week in a cottage at Bradford on Avon, all before June is out!

Will I find time to fish ??

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your writings of the last two years Fred. Long may they continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend.
    I shall try and improve content.
    Not the best of years,especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete