Monday 2 August 2010

Still here and still there!

Fishing Report

**** me!
It's   ******* big !

We fished two tides on a very low river.
All three of us blanked (as did others) despite, all methods tried, no signs of fish movement.
The river needs a good flush I think.
Great company and a good day to sit by the river,watch the world go by and chat.

Buzzard spotted overhead and the biggest flock of lapwing I've seen for many a year.

Another series of one a Blog post.

The 1st affair
A married man was having an affair with his secretary.
One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon.
Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM.
The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt.
He put on his shoes and drove home.
'Where have you been?' his wife demanded.
'I can't lie to you,' he replied, 'I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon.'
She looked down at his shoes and said:
'You lying swine!
You've been playing golf!'

Subtle?

Stay
I pulled into the crowded car park at the local supermarket and rolled down the car windows to make sure my Lab Retriever pup had fresh air.
She was stretched full-out on the back seat and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there.
I walked to the kerb backward,Pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,'Now you stay. Do you hear me?'
'Stay! Stay!'

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty blonde young lady, gave me a strange look and said,
'Why don't you just put the handbrake on?

No comments:

Post a Comment