Wednesday 30 January 2013

He doesn't like it up him part 3

Censored

It seems a certain little person has gone to the trouble of complaining about one of my Blog entries, and
He doesn't like it up him (part 1) has been removed by Google.
Well I won't be censored by anybody, but the only trouble is, it appears at the moment that I have no way of discussing, or appealing that removal with Google.
They just deleted it!
Well nearly, I have the 22 comments still on this file.
 If anybody by any chance copied that blog entry and wouldn't mind sending me a copy it can be sent to me anonymously on the comments below. I would like a copy in order that I can reissue it. That'll save me a total re-write.
It also appears that I have no way of appealing about the contents of that other blog. So it may be that in order for me to have my say I should switch to Wordpress too.
I'm looking into both at this time, anybody who knows how to go about that, you can send a comment anonymously if you like also.
It also looks like I may have to go down the route of harassment instead so I'm taking advice on that from the police tomorrow in Grimsby.
Anybody who has seen his blog since it's inception will no doubt see I have a case.

He's now threatening to get the Blog entry about the attempted coupe removed, he may well succeed I don't know, if Google just remove stuff when just anybody complains, then people like him block any truths and make up their own version.

You only have to see what he's written on his blog in the comments under my name to see what he's like.
You may also like to make am assessment of his character, and why he is so interested in the Barbel Society and Steve Pope, bearing in mind he's not been a member for some years.
On the otherhand is may be a littlemans obsession, especially if he can get others to do his deeds for him for favours.
We shall see

In the meantime just a taster of one of the 22 comments

T'old Rumpelstiltskin comparing cock sizes again. How typical of the little runt. Trouble is his gob (or should I say fingertips) are much bigger than his bollocks





1 comment:

  1. Hi Fred,

    I have decided that it is best not to visit Rocca's site again.I am no longer interested in what he or people who leave messages there have to say. Suffice to say I along with countless others truly despise the man and thats good enough for me. I have a great life, I spend lots of time in one of the best places on the planet, I meet lots of wonderful people in the summer through my guiding and I along with a great team do our best to make lots of people happy by being involved with the Barbel Society and I have great friends and family, I suppose it isn't unreasonable for some to want to knock that, sad but human nature I'm afraid in a minority of cases. I'm drawing a line under all of this, my life is too good to worry about a nobody. If Rocca wants to persist in talking about me and the BS on his abysmal excuse for a blog then he can get on with it, may give him a few more views. All the very best, Steve.

    ReplyDelete