Wednesday 1 August 2012

How big is yours ?

BFW


You have been banned for the following reason:
By agreement of the BFW Team
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I was gazing through the above site as I do on a fairly regular basis, looking for a decent thread to follow, and came across one in particular where the question was whats your pb barbel ?
It was all going ok until the tarnished fox came on board and started spouting his, how great I am bit, and what I've caught, he completely changed the subject.
By the way, I'm told on good authority he was spouting off to the barmaid at a certain barbel function and was told to quieten it down a bit by the podium! This was after he stood up and fired off half a dozen scripted questions and then gave all the answers and buggered off to the bar.
He likes the sound of his own voice does the grey fox.
Now I don't know Geoff Blakesley from Adam, but I like the cut of his jib. He obviously can see through the  shit that surrounds the man..
Ol' fox thought I had goaded him into it. Not me ol'son, I warned you that there are plenty with tales to tell.
I'm the fat bearded one by the way, that's his new name for me, I don't know, kids today!!
Anyway, then we see Napoleon come charging in with his "ban him" stuff, that's about all he ever puts into that site, and then has the cheek to start calling for people to be banned.
He, the one who was banned from Fishing Magic, and was childish enough to try and get back in....he tried 22 times in fact, using all sorts of names.
You know those annoying little dogs you get, the ones that shag peoples legs, he sort of reminds me of them. I hope the sheep are ok up by the Trent?

HPS

A bit old now but saved for that rainy day.
Before Napoleon swanned off on one of his trips to Spain to his new house, no doubt purchased out of other peoples waste, he handed the keys to the fishery over for good.Well he thought he had.
Whilst the cat was away though, all hell broke loose leading to the private forum being shut down by their benefactor. The wolves were at each others throats, no doubt a power struggle.
I heard that Napoleon is now back in charge, with the threat to cut the dissenters fishing off ! It may have already been done? No doubt my source will confirm.

By the way Tony, did you get EA approval to move the fish from the pond over the road ?

4 comments:

  1. Got the last bit wrong about the fish apparently,they were bought from a garden centre.

    All the other stuff must be about right then ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rocca

    ReplyDelete
  3. WARNING ABOVE: If you are likely to be shocked, or are a bit of a prude,please don't go to the above link!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anonymous from somewhere around Manchester!!

    ReplyDelete