Saturday 15 October 2011

Winter drawers on!

Frost


Sun just starting to show, and I've woken to the first frost of the autumn this morning.


Skoda 1.9tdi


Just flew through it's MOT . At 130,000 miles it looks like this motor has a year before the need to spend money.
Cam belt replacement will be due at the mileage rate I doing, 18,000 this year, brakes are on their  final adjustment, and the offside front suspension arm rubber bush is deteriorating....apparently!

Share buying


For the first time I've actively sought out and bought shares, through my bank, of a company I have been following for some time.I've had the give away's that the building Society's did when they became loss making banks and didn't keep them long.
 1000 shares in an AiM quoted company based in Manchester dealing with Construction & Materials.
This should be fun to watch and who knows may lead to another "hobby", not for dabbling with though, more long term pension investment, I think.

Fishing


On hold for the time being !!

No comments:

Post a Comment