Thursday 25 August 2011

Apologies

Sorry for no updates things going on locally with aged neighbours,that needed a little input and time.
One of the old boys has been in agony with a need for a new hip, and at 80plus needs a little confidence boost as he expects "not to come out of a NHS hospital"
The other one in his mid 70's, he who I looked after when he broke his leg the other year, being chased around the garden by an angry swarm.Currently having radio therapy for the prostate problem and keeps putting off further tests because he wants to attend the Christening next month of his first grand child.
And poor old June from next door, now "celebrating" 20 weeks in hospital following operations around her stomach which have left her with festering wounds internally which just don't seem to want to heal.
Visited her yesterday in Nottingham, having been moved there after 17 weeks in Lincoln. Looking brighter and probably a better menu has helped.
No wonder my culdesac has a local name in the pub of St Peter's Close. Gods waiting room!!

Fishing
Not been out but I have got myself something really special lined up for early next week.
I won't comment too much, but topping up a pb could be on the cards.


T... ...... nah!
Not really worth the effort, but he's even trying to taunt on his way down to Spain.
Laugh at his latest efforts?...We all are. Poor, poor man even on holiday he can't get away from it all!!



The other bloke still looks in on a twice daily basis too, I could almost set my watch by his visits, except I have no need for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment