Thursday 2 December 2010

Sad World

Sad People

I've taken the opportunity to have a look around a couple of the so called Blogs and the following three turn up,as they have for here.

All three give the distinct impression of being particularly sad individuals.
In fact it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they were the same individual, maybe from the same geographic location, so at least related.


Now, there's "Sad sorry Mad Gerrard", he apparently keeps copies of Blog outtakes.
Then there is "Pete" who goes around correcting peoples Blog spelling, now that should keep him busy!
and
The "Cardinal" well he has the ability to look at an auction list and foresee the outcome a week before it even starts.
To top it off, he also counts who is taking part, and actually  lists the status in life of those early bidders.
Never mind son, we'll find you something to do when it ends.

Not only that, he assesses who has friends by the friends list on Blog sites, next thing he will say is that all friends on facebook are really friends.

It's time you all got on with life, the petty little hobbies really take the biscuit, or is it fruitcake.





Friends

RIP Denise
Sorry no last goodbye












Now Steve Pope I'm sure, will confirm that we are not friends.
If we've met each other socially on more than the fingers on one hand, I would be surprised, so we are not friends.Acquaintances and associates, yes.
During the occasions we've met however, I've gained  a great deal of respect for him as an individual, and one day we may see each other as friends.
I for one can't see why not.
There are a few others, I always had big nagging doubts about, first impressions count a lot with me, and have proved me right, particularly over the recent years. They are no longer on my radar.

Only one first impression in very recent years has let me down. No doubt that will be another story.I still hold out hope that it's temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment