Sunday 28 November 2010

Tales to tell

Taster

We have one curry restaurant in the town now that my favourite in the area has closed.
It's called Gateway to India, it was the first place we tried for a curry after moving up from the Milton Keynes area.
8 years ago, we agreed it was bland in flavour and the dishes were full of gee, this indicated pre-cooking  to me from past experience.
So we abandoned any hope of a decent curry in Market Rasen, and headed for Louth, just a bit further away, where we found just one worth return visits.
Then the Taal arrived with it's freshly cooked approach good flavours and not swimming in gee.
The one redeeming feature of the Gateway is it has Lal Toofan, but that will not be enough to entice us back.
Looks like I will have to master the art of "Indian" cooking myself and maybe find a retailer where they stock the beer.


The Association of Barbel Fishers

I wish the Aof BF well, but miffed, worried, criticism?
Where does the little man get it from.
You must stop making up stories, Tony. Walter Mitty certainly has an imitator of grade 1 proportions.



60 people paying a £1(plus 40 sycophantic followers) to have a look, is a great success?
Yeh right!
 I think I may try that wrinkle for a bit of beer money.

No comments:

Post a Comment