Saturday 24 July 2010

Just for the minute!

A thought

Have you ever thought, if you challenge a wrong, it is then claimed, by those that shout loud that you are the villain of the peace ?

Or, how those same loud shouters put out half stories, or should I say half truths, which suddenly among their supporters, the gullible, and those with axes to grind, become folk law ?
Well, it's suddenly sunk in with me,and about time too some will say, there is no point in challenging the shouters, because they and their gang, are really the only ones listening, and maybe their wives!




........and that's when the fight started.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her some place expensive... so, I took her to a petrol station.



........and that's when the last fight started

No comments:

Post a Comment