Tuesday 27 July 2010

I'm back!

Just back
Another visit to my ol' mum!
This follows a 'phone call from her regarding her ailments!!
She's alright.

Reel deal

Great result on the eBay auction. Actions speak louder than words.


Blog Chat
My apologies to those who have no idea what I'm writing about, those who know or think they know WILL be reading this, so it's for them.

I see the few are still chattering amongst themselves, and some are only listening to part of the story, this is the half truths thing I mentioned.
The snidey sneeky rat is playing whilst the cat's away though, spreading his lying version.Rumour has it there's a name change involved, as well as other doubts about his leanings and integrity!!
The lies, sabotage, selected editing, and leaks carried out have been "overlooked"
The old trust thing comes in heavy, I'm afraid.
It's a sorry state of affairs when personal prejudices interfere with everybody else's enjoyment and friendships.



How about a laugh?

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was "where do women mostly have curly hair"? Apparently, it's Africa .



Charlie, a recently hired retiree, working  at B&Q, came in 5 to15 minutes late every morning, but he was among the best of B&Q older persons.
His boss called him into his office and said: Charlie, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, but you are late all the time.
Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it. Charlie replied.
Well good, you are a team player. I know you're retired from the Navy. What did they say when you came in late there?

They said Good morning, Admiral, can I get you a cup of Coffee, sir?



The other day I needed to go to and see the Doctor. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.
When I went in, I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.


It also works at DSS. It saved me 5 hours.
At the Laundry, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though.....
The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order...

No comments:

Post a Comment